Skip to content
Clients will be responsible for:
- Filling out the necessary paperwork before a massage.
- Refunds will be given for sick, COVID symptoms or self-quarantine, or have someone in their house who has COVID, and emergencies. Cancellations less than 12 hours for no shows, no answer, or no communication payment will be required and refunds will not be given.
- Payment can be made before or after the massage. Cash(exact amount) or Paypal payments will be accepted.
- Face masks are required to be worn, modifications to face-covering can be made for face-down work.
- Clients and anyone in the home who illicit or ask sexual services, unwanted/sexual/harmful touching to the therapist body, sexually suggestive or aggressive/threatening/harmful communication, of the massage therapist, will result in immediate forfeit massage, full payment will be due, and reported if needed.
As your massage therapist, I will be responsible for:
- Sending forms 24-48 hours after client schedules appointment. Checking to confirm appointment the prior day.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before massage to set up
- Disinfect table before and after massage
- Wear a face mask throughout contact and in the home
- Wash my hands before and after massage
- Make sure linens are washed and disinfected for every massage
- Make sure I am in good health and not showing any COVID symptoms or have not been exposed
- Provide comfortable and professional massage
- Send a follow up email with recommendations, review and rescheduling form