Clients will be responsible for:
- Filling out necessary paperwork before massage.
- Deposit of 20$ upon scheduling appointment. Refunds will be given for sick, COVID symptoms or self quarantine, or have someone in their house who has COVID, and emergencies. Cancellations less than 12 hours for no shows, no answer, or no communication deposit refunds will not be given.
- Remainder of payment will be made before massage begins. Cash(exact amount) or Paypal payments will be accepted.
- Clients will be given a temperature check and asked COVID-19 screening questions. A temp 100 degrees Fahrenheit or over will not be asked to pay for massage but the massage will not be given.
- Clients will be asked to wash hands before massage.
- Face masks are required to be worn, modification to face covering can be made for face down work.
- Clients and anyone in the home who illicit or ask sexual services, unwanted/sexual/harmful touching to the therapist body, sexual suggestive or aggressive/threatening/harmful communication, of the massage therapist will result in immediate forfeit massage, full payment will be due, and law enforcement will be called and reported if needed.
As your massage therapist, I will be responsible for:
- Sending forms 24-48 hours after client schedules appointment. Checking to confirm appointment the prior day.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before massage to set up
- Disinfect table before and after massage
- Wear a face mask throughout contact and in the home
- Wash my hands before and after massage
- Make sure linens are washed and disinfected for every massage
- Make sure I am in good health and not showing any COVID symptoms or have been exposed
- Use gloves to remove sheets and sanitize gloves before cleaning the table
- Provide comfortable and professional massage
- Send a follow up email with recommendations, review and rescheduling form