Skip to content
Clients will be responsible for:
- Filling out the necessary paperwork before a massage.
- Refunds will be given for sick, COVID symptoms or self-quarantine, or have someone in their house who has COVID, and emergencies. Cancellations less than 12 hours for no shows, no answer, or no communication deposit refunds will not be given.
- Payment will be made after the massage. Cash(exact amount) or Paypal payments will be accepted.
- Face masks are required to be worn, modifications to face-covering can be made for face-down work.
- Clients and anyone in the home who illicit or ask sexual services, unwanted/sexual/harmful touching to the therapist body, sexually suggestive or aggressive/threatening/harmful communication, of the massage therapist, will result in immediate forfeit massage, full payment will be due, and reported if needed.
As your massage therapist, I will be responsible for:
- Sending forms 24-48 hours after client schedules appointment. Checking to confirm appointment the prior day.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before massage to set up
- Disinfect table before and after massage
- Wear a face mask throughout contact and in the home
- Wash my hands before and after massage
- Make sure linens are washed and disinfected for every massage
- Make sure I am in good health and not showing any COVID symptoms or have not been exposed
- Provide comfortable and professional massage
- Send a follow up email with recommendations, review and rescheduling form